Historic Rye hotel rooms - the Tudor Room
Overlooking the garden and the countryside beyond
- Four poster, honeymoon room, it’s décor in rich indulgent colours
- Romantic setting for truly memorable occasions Character room with a 250 year old four poster bed
- Comfy modern mattress!
- a cosy en-suite shower with Orla Kiely toiletries
- Views overlooking the garden, the marshes and the sea wall beyond
- A feeling of history, indulgence and romance
- A little fire place and a table over looking the garden to sit and sip your favourite champagne
- Flat screen TV with Freeview and DVD player
- Tea things and home made biscuits
- Cosy throws, pillows, duvets and fluffy dressing gowns
- A truly special in the house and one you will not want to leave!
- Special romantic package available